Enjoy a celebration of all things local on Saturday, June 26, from 7-11pm as Ambler Farm in Wilton hosts a New England Summertime Supper featuring scrumptious fare prepared by local food champion and brilliant chef Dan Kardos of Harvest Supper restaurant in New Canaan. Click here to reserve your seat online.
Enjoy live music from The Westgate Duo, a cellist and violinist from the Ridgefield Symphony, and a Silent Auction featuring an array of “locally-grown” items, as well as the always popular Hay Ride, Horseshoes and Trebuchet.
The menu will include:
- Slow Roasted Country Pork Shoulder + Herb Roasted Chicken
- Local Summer Corn with Butter, Paprika and Honey
- Heirloom Tomato + Watermelon Salad with Mozzarella + Summer Basil
- Freshly picked salad greens and herbs direct from Ambler Farm’s gardens.
- Wax beans and snap peas with ramp butter
- Warm Homemade Cornbread
- Organic Wines + Beer