Advance registration for most of Ambler Farm’s Fall programs begins today. Enrollment is limited for many programs so register early so you don’t miss out. Click here for Complete Program Information + Online Registration.
- Saturday, September 18th – Family Garden Tour
- Sunday, September 19th – Honey Harvest
- Saturday, September 25th – Sheep Shearing
- Sunday, October 3rd – Ambler Farm Day – A fun fall family event with apple slingshots, trebuchet launches, hayrides, scarecrows, homemade pies, goats + lambs, pumpkins and more.
- Thursday, October 14th – Seasonal Cooking Series: Pumpkins + Squash*
- Sunday, October 17th – Beginning Beekeeping
- Friday, October 29th – Fright Night*
- Saturday, October 30th – Fright Night*
- Tuesday, November 16th – Seasonal Cooking Series: Thanksgiving Sides*
- Friday, December 3rd – Art of the Wreath registration begins in October
- Sat 12/4, Sun 12/5, Sat 12/11 + Sun 12/12 – Holiday Greens Sale pre-sale begins in October
*Cooking Series + Fright Night registration is open to 2011 Members only today, September 1. Registration will open to the general public on September 15th, space permitting. Click here to learn more about membership.
Visit Ambler Farm’s website for additional programs, including their Farm Reads series with the Wilton Library which runs throughout the fall. Ambler Farm is located at 257 Hurlbutt St., Wilton, CT.