WHEN: 11-2 PM, Sunday June 5, 2011.
WHERE: 2299 South Street, Coventry, CT
- Wayne’s Organic Garden, Oneco
- Hurricane Farm, Scotland
- Killam & Bassette Farmstead, South Glastonbury
- Deerfield Farm, Durham
- Treat Farm, Orange
- Fort Hill Farms, Thompson
- Millstone Farm, Wilton
- Gazy Brothers Farm, Oxford
- Sweet Wind Farm, East Hartland
- Futtner’s Family Farm, East Hartford
- Joseph Preli Farm and Vineyard, South Glastonbury
- Winterbrook Farm, Stafford Springs
Connecticut Farmer & Feast
Official Book Trailer:
Behind the Scenes at Millstone Farm, Wilton
Connecticut FARMER & FEAST is a revolutionary new cookbook that will introduce readers to Connecticut’s agricultural bounty and those passionate individuals – Connecticut’s farmers and producers – who toil endlessly to bring us our food. Meet more than 40 of Connecticut’s devoted farmers and producers who proudly produce Connecticut’s “locally grown” vegetables, fruits, meats, cheeses, and other food items featured in farm stands, farmers’ markets, and top restaurants throughout the Nutmeg State.
The Coventry Regional Farmers’ Market
New England Travel Magazine calls The Coventry Regional Farmers’ Market the “Connecticut’s preeminent farmers’ market.” The Nathan Hale Homestead provides a gracious backdrop for this vibrant market and it is the largest and most diverse farmers’ market in Connecticut.