Old Fashioned Fun at Ambler Farm Day 2012
12th Annual Ambler Farm Day
Sunday, September 30, 2012
at Ambler Farm
257 Hurlbutt Street
The Friends of Ambler Farm have made it the farm’s mission to celebrate Wilton’s agrarian roots through active-learning programs, sustainable agriculture, responsible land stewardship, and historic preservation. Ambler Farm Day, an important fundraiser which helps sustain educational programming, is back for a 12th year! Bring the entire family to enjoy a fun-filled afternoon at Wilton’s community farm. Be sure to ask about upcoming educational programs and events. There’s always something wonderful and new on their calendar.
Ambler Farm Day Activities
* hay maze
* hayrides + farm animals + pumpkin patch
* children’s crafts + games
* instructional exhibits on pie making, woodworking and broom making
* apple slingshot + make your own scarecrow
* vintage photo booth
* live music
* garden market featuring in-season produce and flower arrangements made with flowers grown in Ambler’s gardens
* great food and drink
Entrance fee is $20 per family.
Senior Citizens $10.
On-site parking is limited, gates open at 11:45am. There will be a shuttle from Cannondale Station where you can park your car.
All proceeds benefit Ambler Farm.