Black Rock Farmers Market (BRFM) Presents
Saturday, October 25th
Last Saturday Farmers’ Market of the Season from 9:00-1:00 pm
BRFM presents a hoot of a celebration for their closing farmers market of the 2014 season. Shop the market on October 25th for the last of the harvest at the Black Rock Farmers Market from 9-1pm. Stay for an afternoon of celebration at their Harvest Hootenanny featuring local food, local breweries, and live music, from 1-5pm.
The Black Rock Farmers Market is celebrating the close of their first successful season of bringing local goods and produce to the Black Rock community and surrounding area. The farmers market will keep its normal hours of 9-1, but will include a few fabulous additions to the usual roster. Musical guest will be Black Rock’s own Oh, Cassius!
Following the farmers market, Black Rock will come together for a Harvest Hootenanny celebration. The event will be family-friendly and include some favorite community-party staples and exciting new additions, sponsored by local Black Rock businesses, including:
- Pig Roast (sponsored by Walrus + Carpenter)
- Beer Tasting for Charity (Two Roads Brewery and other local breweries)
- Lounge Area (sponsored by B:Hive)
- Bouncy Obstacle Course
- Dunk Tank (sponsored by Stoked Progressive Smoke Shop)
- Haunted House (sponsored by St. Ann Academy)
- “Corn Hole” Bag Toss Game (sponsored by B:Hive)
- Live Music from Bedlam Brothers
- Square Dancing led by Bill Fischer, the Dance Caller
WHERE: The field @ St. Ann Church, 481 Brewster Street in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, CT 06605
WHEN: October 25th
Farmers Market from 9-1pm
Harvest Hootenanny from 1-5pm
Visit www.blackrockfarmersmarket.com or find us the market on Facebook for complete details.