Black Rock Farmers Market’s Halloween Hootenanny Returns for Second Year
Black Rock Farmers Market presents the
Saturday, October 31st from 1-5pm
Black Rock Farmers Market (BRFM) presents a hoot of a party to celebrate the closing of their second season and help them continue to bring local goodness to Black Rock and beyond. Join the market for an afternoon of corn hole, square dancing, beer tasting and more at their second annual Halloween Hootenanny featuring local food, local artisans, local breweries, and live music, from 1-5 pm. Proceeds will directly benefit the 2016 season.
The family-friendly event include a haunted house and kids are invited to come in costume to trick or treat through the market.
- Beer tasting with Two Roads Brewing Company and other local breweries
- Pig roast by Walrus + Carpenter
- Corn hole tournament from 1-3pm – REGISTER HERE
- Live music from KC Sisters, G Rockwell & The Still River Ramblers
- Barn dancing led by Bill Fischer, the Dance Caller from 3-5pm
- Haunted house
- Lounge area & bonfire
WHERE: The field @ St. Ann Church, 481 Brewster Street in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, CT 06605
WHEN: Saturday, October 31st from 1-5pm
ADMISSION: $5.00 entry fee, children under 12 are free